Conditions of a Refund/Exchange
All return items must be verified before a refund is issued.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased from us, we will issue you a refund as long as the conditions below are met:
- Orders that have not yet been shipped may qualify for a full refund. However, custom-made orders that we have already begun manufacturing may not qualify for a full refund.
- For returns, the ordered item must be unopened and in the original condition for a refund/exchange. “Original Condition” means that there are no scratches, blemishes, misuse, negligence or marks on the item. There must be no signs of wear on the product. We cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used.
- Customer must return the unused purchased item within 30 days of the purchase date.
- For custom-made orders that have already been shipped, all sales are final. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.
- Please note, there will be a 20% restocking fee applied to the item amount + sales tax (if applicable) on all approved returns. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- The return shipping cost (the cost to send the item back to us) is not refundable. It is the responsibility of the customer.
- If the customer refuses to accept the ordered item upon delivery, any return shipping fee accrued will be deducted from the total refund.
Tarps Outlet is not liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with the use of the products, including any cost or expense of providing substitute equipment or service during periods of non-use.
We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in shipment; we recommend that items be shipped back through UPS, FedEx or insured parcel post.
Tarps Outlet reserves the right to refuse return and refund for any item that doesn’t comply with the directions below.
Contact email@example.com or (800) 788-6808 prior to returning an Item(s). Please state the reason for initiating the refund.
You must fill out Return Merchandise Authorization Form to get an R.M.A. number before returning merchandise.
Returned items must be accompanied by their original documentation (copy of invoice, receipt, etc.) and a copy of the email with an RMA Number.
Each returned item(s) will undergo inspection by our warehouse personnel and must be signed off by a manager before any refunds are authorized.
Please allow 3-5 business days from when we receive your returned item(s) to process your refund.
You will be notified by email once your return is processed.
Defective Item Refund
Please contact us immediately if you notice a manufacturer defect upon receiving the merchandise. When examining the defect, please do not confuse it with damage that occurred during the shipping process.
Our process of processing defective items is outlined below:
We will ask you to email a picture of the defective item and describe the nature of the defect.
All items sent back for defects will be examined and tested, so please describe how/when/where defect occurs.
If we determine, after reviewing the pictures, that the merchandise is a manufacturer defect, we’ll ask you to package the item back in the original box.
We will replace the defective item with new merchandise and ship out a new item at no charge.
All defective merchandise must be reported to our customer service no later than 15 days after the order was received.
Lost and Stolen Packages
1) Using your tracking information, please confirm if your package has completed delivery or if shipping activity is stagnant.
2) Ask your neighbors if they received any packages under your name.
3) If it has been more than 24 hours after the expected delivery date and you have not received your package, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In the case that UPS has completed delivery and is able to provide proof of delivery, we will not be able to provide any reimbursements or refunds but will try our best to assist you in the investigation.
Return Policy for Oversized or Large Order
Oversized items (over 150 lbs. shipped via a truck) are returnable as long as the order meets our return requirements. Keep in mind that the cost of the return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Due to a large volume of orders, it’s usually difficult for us to locate any one specific order. Therefore, if you need to cancel your order, you must notify our customer service via email or phone right away, within 12 hours of the purchase date and time.
We’ll be happy to cancel your order if and only if the items have not been shipped, with a 6% cancellation fee taken off of the total refund. If the items have been shipped, you must follow our return procedure.
Also, please keep in mind that, even though we’ll do our best, we cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to locate and cancel your package before shipment takes place.
All custom orders and made-to-order merchandise such as mesh, vinyl, and canvas tarps can be canceled within 12 hours, if and only if the order hasn’t been fabricated yet. However, once the fabric is cut, hems or the grommets are installed, the order cannot be modified or cancelled.