- We offer fire-resistant tarp in vinyl material that is cleared and certified by the California State Fire Marshal as a fire retardant. Get extra protection when you use fire resistant tarp for situations where the risk of fire is a possibility.
- During a fire, the fire resistant tarp slows down and delays the spread of fire. While fire resistant tarp material would melt and burn, the process would be much slower, giving you time to act during this time of emergency and stop the fire from spreading further.
- Our vinyl fire resistant tarp is a medium duty (18oz per square yard), 100% UV Protection, Weather Proof, Decay Proof, Mildew Resistant, Acid Resistant, Tear Resistant, and stays flexible in arctic weather. Our vinyl fire resistant tarp has heat sealed seams with rust-resistant grommets every 2 ft. on all sides for easy binding and installations.
Some common uses for the fire-resistant tarp are:
– Use it where you’d use regular tarps, but with extra protection
– Outdoor barbeque area
– Machinery prone to spark
– Fire department salvage covers
– Covers for equipment near campfires
– Covers for valuables at storage and home in case of fire
– Structure cover
– Agricultural cover
– Anywhere where it’s vulnerable to fire and heat
There are no reviews yet.