- We offer fire resistant tarp rolls in vinyl material that are cleared and certified by the California State Fire Marshal as fire retardant. Get extra protection when you use fire resistant tarp for situations where the risk of fire is a possibility. Comes in various colors: black, brown, gray, green, white, royal blue, navy, red, lime, orange, yellow, and tan.
- During a fire, the fire resistant tarp slows down and delays the spread of fire. While fire resistant tarp material would melt and burn, the process would be much slower, giving you time to act during this time of emergency and stop the fire from spreading further.
- Our vinyl fire resistant tarp rolls are medium duty (18 oz per square yard), 100% UV Protection, Weather Proof, Decay Proof, Mildew Resistant, Acid Resistant, Tear Resistant, and stays flexible in arctic weather. Our vinyl fire resistant tarp rolls have heat sealed seams with rust-resistant grommets every 2 ft. on all sides for easy binding and installations.
Some common uses for the fire resistant tarp rolls are:
– Use it where you’d use regular tarps, but with extra protection
– Outdoor barbeque area
– Machinery prone to spark
– Fire department salvage covers
– Covers for equipment near campfires
– Covers for valuables at storage and home in case of fire
– Structure cover
– Agricultural cover
– Anywhere where it’s vulnerable to fire and heat
Prop 65 for California Residents Only
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl phthalate (DIDP) and Vinyl Chloride, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov